Luxapool Pool Coatings Product InformationThe LUXAPOOL® high build, epoxy coating system, offers a wide range of benefits in commercial applications over other types of swimming pool coating systems, such as:
- LUXAPOOL® has been extensively used in public, commercial and private swimming pools, Australia wide since 1956 – Further details can be provided if required.
- LUXAPOOL® is a true, two component, amine cured high build epoxy coating system which has been specifically designed for swimming pools & ponds.
- LUXAPOOL® epoxy coating systems are very high build (95% solids) – our average specified dry film build would be a total of 250 microns. This extra high build provides extra wearing capabilities as compared to chlorinated rubber coatings and low solids “epoxy” enamel coatings at little extra cost.
- LUXAPOOL® coating systems can cure down to 5°C. (Twelve (12) hours drying time required). This enables us to be able to apply LUXAPOOL® during Autumn, Winter and early Spring if required. Also LUXAPOOL® cures quickly, enabling refilling times down to forty-eight (48) hours – Less downtime and loss of revenue.
- LUXAPOOL® coating systems can be applied under an exclusive, product performance and workmanship warrantee. We both supply the materials (D.P.J. Coating Systems Pty. Ltd. Are exclusive Victorian agents for LUXAPOOL® coating systems) and apply them.
For further information about our coatings visit one of the pages below:Luxapool Coatings Material Safety Data Sheets
Luxapool Coatings Brochures and Preparation & Application Guides
Luxapool Coatings Common Questions
Luxapool Pool Paint "How To" Videos